|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client with a search for a Revenue Accountant. This position is responsible for revenue and general accounting duties, including journal entries, reconciliations, non-operated revenue and taxes.
- Compile and analyze monthly non-operated revenue.
- Prepare, review and enter journal entries.
- Prepare and file monthly Louisiana severance taxes and state royalties.
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Compile and analyze monthly payouts and gas balancing.
- Assist with joint interest billings.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience.
- Upstream oil and gas industry experience a plus.
- Strong Excel and Access skills.
- Strong organizational skills.