|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our North Dallas client with a search for an HRIS Director. This position will serve as the subject matter expert for the human resources information system.
- Serve as the primary contact for HRIS technical support.
- Serve as a main point of contact between human resources, systems vendor, benefits, payroll and information technology.
- Coordinate scheduled project meetings with internal team members to ensure all outstanding questions, issues and tasks have been properly communicated and addressed in a timely manner.
- Set the overall direction of the HRIS system.
- Oversee planning and implementation of HRIS system changes.
- Work with HRIS vendor programmers to develop, enhance and/or modify the HRIS system.
- Prepare progress reports to inform management of project status and deviation from goals.
- Work with internal management to ensure that internal reporting needs are being met.
- Oversee testing of system for upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- 5-8 years of experience as a systems administrator.
- At least 3 years of analysis and development of computer software and new software implementation.
- Previous experience as and HRIS Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience conducting board, public and staff presentations.