Senior IT Auditor
|Date Posted||October 30, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Arlington, TX client with a search for a Senior IT Auditor. This position will support the IT Audit Manager in assessing financial, operational, and regulatory risks relating to the company’s use of information technology.
- Assess IT risks through control auditing practices.
- Conduct tests of SOX IT controls.
- Conduct tests of non-SOX IT controls.
- Report test results to IT management and internal audit.
- Develop and implement controls and risk management initiatives.
- Provide control recommendations to IT management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information services.
- 3+ years of experience in IT audit or risk management.
- Extensive knowledge of IT controls and COBIT.
- Extensive knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- CISA, CIA or CISM highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.