|Date Posted||November 06, 2018|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Irving, TX client with a search for an HRIS Analyst Contractor. This assignment is expected to last 3-6 months.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for HR reporting and data analysis.
- Responsible for preparing reports on data summaries, changes and trends for management as well for making alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary.
- Provide support and guidance for troubleshooting system issues.
- Responsible for HR system configuration including modules updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc.
- Liaison between vendors and/or internal customers to identify requirements and make minor system changes to processes.
- Develop, review and update system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation.
- Troubleshoot system and integration issues by identifying root cause.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years related experience.
- ADP Vantage experience is required.
- Experience in system life-cycle phase, requirements, analysis, design, testing, implementation, deployment and system pgrade.
- Experience with major ERP platform such as Workday, Ultipro, SAP, ADP, or other major ERP preferred.