Assistant Manager, AP
|Date Posted||November 14, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client with a search for an Assistant Manager of Accounts Payable. This position will supervise and train a small staff on all accounts payable related activities.
- Distribute work, manage performance, coach and train accounts payable clerks.
- Ensure that invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Resolve vendor and interoffice inquiries and conflicts.
- Monitor and maintain accounts payable system.
- Review invoices entered into system by accounts payable clerks.
- Perform reconciliation and maintenance of major vendor accounts.
- Continuously explore more efficient processes within accounts payable.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business.
- 7+ years of accounts payable in a high volume, complex transaction environment.
- At least 3 years of accounts payable supervisory experience.
- Experience with SAP strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills.