|Date Posted||November 16, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Staff Accountant. This position will be responsible for the preparation of an assigned range of financial data that appears in the company’s financial statements.
- Prepare and process month end journal entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Review and understand payroll.
- Raw materials and finished goods inventory calculations.
- Assist with budget, fixed assets and financial reporting.
- Analyze profitability and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably as a cost accountant in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL preferred.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.