|Date Posted||November 20, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX oil and gas client with a search for a Staff Accountant. They have outstanding benefits and a great company culture.
- Analyze and enter expenses to accounts and cost centers by reviewing invoice/expense reports.
- Secure W-9's for new vendors and prepare accounts payable reports for approval for checks.
- Faciliate 3-way match with purchase tracker, purchase order and invoice.
- Review and enter accounts receivable invoices.
- Assemble financial data for audits.
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports for management.
- Maintain orderly financial filing system.
- Track tax payments and compile information for tax filing.
- Associate degree in accounting.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.