Chief Operations Officer
|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our North Dallas client with a search for a Chief Operations Officer. This position will be responsible for planning, creating and driving the growth and performance of branch operations. This highly visible role will report directly to the CEO.
- Provide outstanding leadership for the company s core values of safety, profitable growth, customer satisfaction and people.
- Direct and coordinate activities to fund operations and maximize investments.
- Create shareholder value through profitable growth, cost and asset management, and bottom line results.
- Develop and implement action plans for accelerated organic growth.
- Foster a company-wide sense of urgency and purpose.
- Attract, retain, develop, and engage top talent and grow the leadership pipeline within the business.
- 15+ years of experience in a management capacity.
- Potential to grow into more senior executive roles.
- Prior P&L experience exceeding $50 million annually.
- Glass industry experience is required.
- Track record of driving accountability and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Demonstrated experience of creating shareholder value by creating profitable and sustainable growth through disciplined cost control and asset management.