Senior Corporate Accountant
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas client with a search for a Senior Corporate Accountant. This position will be heavily involved in the day-to-day accounting functions and month-end close process.
- Review and analyze monthly financial reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidated balance sheets, statement of cash flows and income statements.
- Review profit and loss statements at month end to validate all items are coded correctly.
- Maintain and coordinate accounting control procedures.
- Assist accounting leadership with any reporting/corporate accounting changes needed for financial roll-up into new ownership financials.
- Review and track management fee calculations.
- Work with assigned HOA associate(s) to maintain monthly HOA payment reconciliations and calculate the monthly amortization/accrual for the properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2-5 years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.