|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Downtown Dallas client with a search for an Internal Auditor. This position will work closely with the Internal Audit Manager to provide internal audit coverage to all U.S. operating companies.
- Perform a wide range of contract, division/region, and business process reviews, which will involve assessing key risks and identifying and reviewing those controls put in place by management.
- Perform financial reviews and discuss findings with management.
- Make recommendations for the enhancement and improvement of control procedures.
- Follow up with operation divisions and company management to ensure action plans have been implemented.
- Build effective relationships with project teams, functional departments, customers, vendors, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a finance field.
- Two or more years of progressively responsible accounting and auditing experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP), auditing standards (GAAS), governmental accounting standards (GASB) and governmental accounting systems.
- 50% travel required – DC, NC, FL, GA, TX, CA, OR, WA.