|Date Posted||November 28, 2018|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client with a search for a Controller. They are a family owned business that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing and contract billing.
- Supervise payroll, related taxes and employee benefits administration.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Labor.
- Manage all reviews, audits, and tax preparation.
- Ensure sales tax is properly accrued and remitted.
- Coordinate the month-end close process.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, work in progress, etc. to produce accurate job cost financial statements.
- Calculate sales commissions and bonuses.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 6+ years of supervisory experience.
- Experience working with Timberline/Sage 300.
- Construction industry experience.
- Strong Excel skills.